Table of Contents
The Little Rock Trojans (1-3) take on the Jackson State Tigers (0-2) as just 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arena: Jack Stephens Center
Little Rock Betting Stats & Information
- Little Rock was listed as the moneyline favorite just two times last season, and it split the games.
- Little Rock played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter in only two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- Against the spread, the Trojans were 8-16-0 last season.
- The Trojans did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 1.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Little Rock’s average point total in outings last year was 139.8, 3.2 points below the total in this game.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- Jackson State was underdogs 18 times last season and won four, or 22.2%, of those games.
- The Tigers had a record of 3-13, a 18.8% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +104 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Tigers were 14-15-1 against the spread last season.
- The Tigers went 10-5-1 as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater last year.
- The average over/under in Jackson State’s games in 2021 was 16.6 fewer points than the point total of 143 in this game.
Little Rock vs. Jackson State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Little Rock Rank||Little Rock AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Little Rock Trojans Leaders
- Nikola Maric averaged 13.3 points per contest to go with 6.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game last season.
- Myron Gardner grabbed 6.1 rebounds per game, while CJ White notched three assists per contest.
- Jordan Jefferson hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Gabe Watson racked up 14.9 points per game last season.
- Jayveous McKinnis collected 10.1 rebounds per game and Jonas James dished out three assists per contest.
- Watson had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.6 shots from deep per game.