The No. 25 UConn Huskies (4-0) host the Delaware State Hornets (1-3) after winning four straight home games. The Huskies are heavy favorites by 34 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 20, 2022. The point total is 133 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Storrs, Connecticut
- Arena: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
UConn vs Delaware State Betting Information
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- The Huskies had 14 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Huskies won twice ATS (2-1) as a 34-point favorite or more last year.
- The average over/under UConn had set in matchups last year was 7.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Delaware State Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets’ record against the spread last year was 14-10-0.
- Delaware State’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 136.3 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
UConn vs. Delaware State Last Season Stat Comparison
||Delaware State AVG
||Delaware State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- R.J. Cole scored 15.8 points per game last season along with 4.1 assists.
- Adama Sanogo pulled down 8.8 boards per game while also scoring 14.8 points a contest.
- Cole hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Delaware State Hornets Leaders
- Myles Carter was solid last season with 16.8 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Corey Perkins racked up 3.2 assists per game.
- Dominik Fragala had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.2 shots from deep per game.