The San Antonio Spurs (6-11) are 7-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (4-10) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The matchup airs at 9:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSSW. The matchup’s over/under is set at 229.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lakers vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSSW
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers Betting Stats & Information
- The Lakers have won one of the three games they were favored on the moneyline this season (33.3%).
- Los Angeles has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -278 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lakers have compiled a 4-10-0 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ average point total in outings this year is 226, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Lakers have hit the over in eight of their 17 games with a set total (47.1%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- The Spurs have been underdogs in 16 games this season and won five (31.2%) of those contests.
- San Antonio has a record of 2-8, a 20% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +225 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Spurs have registered a 9-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- San Antonio’s games this year have averaged a total of 231.2 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, Spurs games have hit the over eight times.
Lakers vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis puts up 25.3 points and 11.5 rebounds per game, with 2.5 assists.
- Russell Westbrook contributes 16 points per game while adding 5.5 rebounds and 7.5 assists for the Lakers.
- The Lakers get 1.8 three-pointers per game out of Lonnie Walker IV.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson scores 21.9 points per game, while also collecting 4.7 rebounds and averaging 3.4 assists per game.
- Jakob Poeltl records 13.6 points, 9.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, while Tre Jones adds 11.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 6.9 assists per game.
- Johnson is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Spurs (among active players), hitting 3.5 threes per game.