The Murray State Racers (2-2) take the court against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-2) as only 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 10:30 AM ET on ESPNU. The point total for the matchup is 147.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Racers vs. Golden Hurricane
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 AM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Arena: HTC Center
Murray State vs Tulsa Betting Information
Murray State Betting Stats & Information
- Murray State won 26 of the 28 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (92.9%).
- Murray State had a record of 25-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter last year (92.6%).
- The Racers were 17-13-1 against the spread last season.
- The Racers went 13-11-1 as 2.5-point favorites or more last season.
- The average point total for Murray State’s games last year was 5.1 fewer points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
Tulsa Betting Stats & Info
- Tulsa won four, or 20%, of the 20 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Golden Hurricane entered 16 games last season as an underdog by +118 or more and were 2-14 in those contests.
- The Golden Hurricane covered the spread 14 times in 31 games last season.
- The Golden Hurricane had an ATS record of 6-10 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for Tulsa in 2021 was 10.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Murray State vs. Tulsa Last Season Stat Comparison
|Murray State Rank
||Murray State AVG
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Murray State Racers Leaders
- K.J. Williams scored 18 points and pulled down 8.4 boards per game last season.
- Justice Hill averaged 5.1 assists per game to go with his 13.4 PPG scoring average.
- Tevin Brown knocked down 3.1 threes per game a season ago.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- Jeriah Horne scored 16.1 points per game last season and pulled down 6.9 rebounds a contest.
- Anthony Pritchard dished out three assists per game.
- Sam Griffin had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.2 shots from deep per game.