The Colorado State Rams (4-1) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Penn State Nittany Lions (4-1) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nittany Lions vs. Rams
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN Networks
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: TD Arena
Penn State vs Colorado State Betting Information
Penn State Betting Stats & Information
- Penn State has won all four games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Nittany Lions have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -201 or shorter.
- The Nittany Lions have gone 4-1-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Penn State’s games this year is 5.9 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- Colorado State will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +168 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams are 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Colorado State this season is 0.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Penn State vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|Penn State Rank
||Penn State AVG
||Colorado State AVG
||Colorado State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- Jalen Pickett leads the Nittany Lions in points and assists per game, scoring 14.4 points and distributing 8.4 assists.
- Seth Lundy leads Penn State in rebounding, grabbing six rebounds per game while also scoring 10.8 points a contest.
- Myles Dread leads the Nittany Lions in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- John Tonje sits atop the Rams leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.4 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Colorado State’s assist leader is Taviontae Jackson with 3.8 per game. He also records 9 points per game and tacks on 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Tonje knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.