Table of Contents
The Kennesaw State Owls (4-1) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (2-2) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 131 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Fighting Camels
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Arena: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
Kennesaw State Betting Stats & Information
- Kennesaw State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Owls have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- The Owls are 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Kennesaw State’s games this year is 15 more points than the over/under of 131 in this game.
Campbell Betting Stats & Info
- Campbell won two of the seven games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Fighting Camels won one of their five games when they were an underdog by at least +110 on the moneyline.
- The Fighting Camels’ record against the spread last season was 11-15-0.
- The Fighting Camels had an ATS record of 5-1 as underdogs of 1.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for Campbell in 2021 was 2.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kennesaw State vs. Campbell Last Season Stat Comparison
|Kennesaw State Rank||Kennesaw State AVG||Campbell AVG||Campbell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kennesaw State Owls Leaders
- The Owls scoring leader is Chris Youngblood, who averages 15.8 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Kennesaw State’s leading rebounder is Brandon Stroud averaging 8.6 boards per game and its best passer is Terrell Burden and his 4.8 assists per game.
- Youngblood makes more threes per game than any other member of the Owls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- Jesus Carralero put up 3.9 assists and 5.7 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. racked up 14 points per game.
- Jordan Whitfield connected on 1.9 threes per game a season ago.