The Western Carolina Catamounts (3-2) are 7-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Lindenwood Lions (2-3) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Ramsey Center. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Arena: Ramsey Center
Western Carolina vs Lindenwood Betting Information
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Western Carolina has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Catamounts have not played a game with moneyline odds of -313 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Catamounts have put together a 3-1-1 record against the spread.
- The Lions have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average total Western Carolina has had in its games this season is 7.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- Lindenwood has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +251.
- The Lions have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this year.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Lindenwood this season is 6.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Western Carolina vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
|Western Carolina Rank
||Western Carolina AVG
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Catamounts is Tyzhaun Claude, who accumulates 15.8 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Vonterius Woolbright leads Western Carolina in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 9.8 points per contest.
- Tre Jackson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Catamounts, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.3 per contest.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- Chris Childs is at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 17.2 points per game. He also collects 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 1.8 assists per game.
- Lindenwood’s leader in rebounds is Cam Burrell with five per game, and its leader in assists is Kevin Caldwell Jr. with four per game.
- Childs knocks down 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.