Table of Contents
The Maryland Terrapins (4-0) will look to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Miami Hurricanes (4-0) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 20, 2022 as 1-point favorites. The Hurricanes have also won four games in a row. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terrapins vs. Hurricanes
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Uncasville, Connecticut
- Arena: Mohegan Sun Arena
Maryland Betting Stats & Information
- Maryland was the moneyline favorite 16 total times last season. It finished 10-6 in those games.
- Maryland had a record of 10-5 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -118 or shorter last year (66.7%).
- The Terrapins had 13 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- The Terrapins’ ATS record as 1-point favorites or greater was 4-9-1 last season.
- The average over/under Maryland had set in games last year was 1.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- Miami was underdogs 14 times last season and won nine, or 64.3%, of those games.
- Last season, the Hurricanes won nine of their 14 games, or 64.3%, when they were an underdog by at least -102 on the moneyline.
- The Hurricanes had 20 wins in 37 games against the spread last year.
- The Hurricanes had an ATS record of 11-3 as underdogs of 1 point or more last year.
- The average total for Miami’s games in 2021 was 1.3 more points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Maryland vs. Miami Last Season Stat Comparison
|Maryland Rank||Maryland AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- Fatts Russell scored 15.1 points and dished out 3.7 assists per game last season.
- Donta Scott averaged 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 12.6 PPG average.
- Eric Ayala knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest a season ago.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Kameron McGusty averaged 17.7 points per game last season.
- Jordan Miller grabbed six rebounds per game and Charlie Moore averaged 4.6 assists per game.
- McGusty had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.6 shots from deep per game.