Table of Contents
The Western Michigan Broncos (2-3) take on the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-3) as just 2-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Arena: University Arena
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Western Michigan has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Broncos have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- The Broncos are 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 0-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or greater this season.
- Western Michigan’s average total in matchups this season has been 157.2, 16.7 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Southern has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +108 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have covered the spread once in four opportunities this year.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average total in Georgia Southern’s games this year is 9.3 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Western Michigan vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Western Michigan Rank||Western Michigan AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- The Broncos leader in points and assists is Lamar Norman Jr., who puts up 23.2 points per game to go with 3.4 assists.
- Western Michigan’s best rebounder is Markeese Hastings, who averages 7.2 boards per game in addition to his 5.8 PPG average.
- Norman leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov puts up 13 points per game to be the top scorer for the Eagles.
- The Georgia Southern leaders in rebounding and assists are Carlos Curry with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.2 points and zero assists per game) and Jalen Finch with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.8 points and four rebounds per game).
- Tyren Moore is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 1.2 threes per game.