Table of Contents
The Youngstown State Penguins (4-1) take on the Navy Midshipmen (3-1) as only 3-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Midshipmen
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
- Arena: Navy Alumni Hall
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State has won all three games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Penguins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Penguins’ ATS record is 4-1-0 this season.
- Youngstown State’s average point total in matchups this year is 159, 19.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Navy Betting Stats & Info
- Navy won two of the eight games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Midshipmen entered seven games last season as an underdog by +130 or more and were 2-5 in those contests.
- The Midshipmen had 15 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3 points or greater, the Midshipmen went 3-4 last year.
- The average total for Navy’s games in 2021 was 14.4 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this game.
Youngstown State vs. Navy Last Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||Navy AVG||Navy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- Adrian Nelson leads the Penguins in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16 points and 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Dwayne Cohill is Youngstown State’s best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 15.4 PPG.
- The Penguins get the most three-point shooting production out of Brandon Rush, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Greg Summers did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 5.1 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- John Carter Jr. was good for 13.3 points per game.
- Carter had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made two shots from deep per game.