Table of Contents
The Brooklyn Nets (8-9) will look to Kevin Durant (fourth in the league scoring 30.4 points per game) when they attempt to hold off Joel Embiid (second in the NBA with 32.3 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (8-8) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The Nets are 7-point road favorites in the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and NBCS-PH. The matchup’s over/under is set at 217.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets are 5-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6% of those games).
- Brooklyn has played as a moneyline favorite of -305 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- So far this season, the Nets have put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Nets are 1-2 against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Brooklyn’s games this year is 5.7 more points than the over/under of 217.5 in this matchup.
- The Nets have hit the over in seven of their 16 games with a set total (43.8%).
Philadelphia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the 76ers have won three out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +243.
- The 76ers are 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Philadelphia this year is 2.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, 76ers games have hit the over seven times.
Nets vs. 76ers Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Durant, who puts up 30.4 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton contributes with 8.3 boards and 1.3 assists per game in addition to his 11.5 PPG scoring average.
- Royce O’Neale makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Nets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Embiid averages 32.3 points per game. He also records 10.1 rebounds and dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- Tyrese Maxey is the most prolific from the three-point line for the 76ers (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.