Table of Contents
The Buffalo Bulls (1-4) will try to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the George Mason Patriots (2-3) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Patriots vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Arena: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
George Mason Betting Stats & Information
- George Mason has a 2-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- The Patriots have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -276 or shorter.
- The Patriots are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for George Mason’s games this season is 13.4 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
Buffalo Betting Stats & Info
- Buffalo has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Bulls have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +226.
- The Bulls’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulls are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average total for Buffalo’s games this year is 6.2 more points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
George Mason vs. Buffalo Season Stat Comparison
|George Mason Rank||George Mason AVG||Buffalo AVG||Buffalo Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Mason Patriots Leaders
- The Patriots scoring leader is Victor Bailey Jr., who averages 13.6 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Josh Oduro leads George Mason in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Ronald Polite leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- The Patriots get the most three-point shooting production out of De’Von Cooper, who knocks down three threes per game.
Buffalo Bulls Leaders
- Zid Powell is the top scorer for the Bulls with 13.2 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- LaQuill Hardnett puts up a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 8.8 points and 0.4 assists per game for Buffalo to take the top rebound spot on the team. Curtis Jones holds the top spot for assists with 2.8 per game, adding 12 points and 4.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Jones makes 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulls.