Table of Contents
The Presbyterian Blue Hose (1-3) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Bucknell Bison (2-2) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Templeton Physical Education Center. The game airs at 2:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 136 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Blue Hose
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Clinton, South Carolina
- Arena: Templeton Physical Education Center
Bucknell Betting Stats & Information
- Bucknell won four of the seven games it was the moneyline favorite last season (57.1%).
- Bucknell had a record of 1-2 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter last year (33.3%).
- The Bison had 14 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- The Bison had no wins ATS (0-3) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- The average over/under Bucknell had set in matchups last year was 14.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Presbyterian Betting Stats & Info
- Presbyterian was underdogs in 21 games last season and won four (19%) of those contests.
- The Blue Hose were 2-12 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +139 or more on the moneyline.
- The Blue Hose’s record against the spread last year was 16-12-1.
- As 3.5-point underdogs or greater, the Blue Hose went 10-4 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Presbyterian in 2021 was 0.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bucknell vs. Presbyterian Last Season Stat Comparison
|Bucknell Rank||Bucknell AVG||Presbyterian AVG||Presbyterian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Andrew Funk averaged 17.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, and three assists per game last season.
- Andre Screen pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game, while Xander Rice averaged 3.9 assists per contest.
- Funk knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest a season ago.
Presbyterian Blue Hose Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison contributed 17.1 points per game last season while also adding three assists.
- Winston Hill pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Harrison had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.7 shots from deep per game.