Table of Contents
The Northern Kentucky Norse (2-1) play the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (2-2) as only 3-point favorites on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Fort Myers, Florida
- Arena: Alico Arena
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky won 11 of the 18 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (61.1%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter last year, Northern Kentucky finished with a record of 8-4 (66.7%).
- The Norse were 16-14-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 3-point favorites or greater, the Norse went 7-6 last year.
- The average point total in Northern Kentucky’s games last year was equal to the over/under of 135 in this matchup.
FGCU Betting Stats & Info
- FGCU was underdogs in nine games last season and won two (22.2%) of those contests.
- The Eagles had a record of 2-5 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +133 on the moneyline.
- The Eagles were 15-17-0 against the spread last year.
- The Eagles went 4-3 as underdogs of 3 points or greater last year.
- The average over/under in FGCU’s games in 2021 was 16.4 more points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
Northern Kentucky vs. FGCU Last Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||FGCU AVG||FGCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick put up 16.8 points per game last season to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Chris Brandon pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game, while Bryson Langdon averaged 3.9 assists per contest.
- Warrick hit an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin averaged 21.8 points per game last season and dished out 6.2 assists.
- Kevin Samuel collected 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Dunn-Martin had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 3.3 shots from deep per game.