Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (2-1) take the court against the Richmond Spiders (2-2) as 3.5-point favorites on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Spiders
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Arena: Robins Center
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse won 12 of the 19 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (63.2%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -174 or shorter last year, Syracuse finished with a record of 9-4 (69.2%).
- The Orange had 16 wins in 33 games against the spread last year.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Orange went 7-7 against the spread last season.
- The average point total in Syracuse’s games last year was 13.4 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
Richmond Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Richmond won five out of the 13 games, or 38.5%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Spiders had a record of 2-3 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +143 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Spiders were 17-19-1 last season.
- The Spiders had an ATS record of 4-2 as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for Richmond in 2021 was 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Syracuse vs. Richmond Last Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Richmond AVG||Richmond Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim put up 19.2 points per game last season to go with 3.3 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Cole Swider averaged 6.7 boards per game and Joseph Girard III dished out 4.1 assists per game.
- Boeheim hit an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton averaged 16.1 points per game last season and added 7.7 rebounds a contest.
- Jacob Gilyard collected 5.4 assists per game.
- Gilyard had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.5 shots from deep per game.