The San Francisco Dons (4-0) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-1) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at War Memorial Gymnasium as 3.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 12:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dons vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: War Memorial Gymnasium
San Francisco vs Northern Iowa Betting Information
San Francisco Betting Stats & Information
- San Francisco finished 19-5 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 79.2% of those games).
- San Francisco had a record of 16-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -172 or shorter last year (84.2%).
- The Dons beat the spread 14 times in 34 games last season.
- The Dons had an ATS record of 9-11 as 3.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- San Francisco’s average point total in matchups last year was 145.1, 0.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Northern Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Iowa was underdogs 11 times last season and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- The Panthers entered seven games last season as an underdog by +142 or more and were 3-4 in those contests.
- The Panthers’ record against the spread last year was 14-15-2.
- The Panthers went 4-4 as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last year.
- Northern Iowa’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 145.5 points, 0.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Francisco vs. Northern Iowa Last Season Stat Comparison
|San Francisco Rank
||San Francisco AVG
||Northern Iowa AVG
||Northern Iowa Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Francisco Dons Leaders
- Jamaree Bouyea scored 17.3 points per game last season to go with 3.9 assists.
- Yauhen Massalski hauled in an average of 9.4 boards in each contest while scoring 13.5 points per game last season.
- Khalil Shabazz knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest a season ago.
Northern Iowa Panthers Leaders
- AJ Green scored 18.8 points per game last season and contributed 2.5 assists.
- Trae Berhow pulled down 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Green had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made three shots from deep per game.