Table of Contents
The LSU Tigers (3-0) are heavily favored (-15.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Illinois State Redbirds (2-2) at 11:00 AM ET on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Redbirds
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
LSU Betting Stats & Information
- LSU went 21-6 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 77.8% of those games).
- LSU won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1558 or shorter last year.
- The Tigers’ record against the spread last year was 19-15-0.
- As 15.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers went 5-0 against the spread last year.
- LSU’s average point total in matchups last year was 136, 3.5 points higher than the total in this game.
Illinois State Betting Stats & Info
- Illinois State was underdogs in 21 games last season and won two (9.5%) of those contests.
- The Redbirds were not a bigger underdog last season than the +858 moneyline set for this game.
- The Redbirds’ record against the spread last year was 17-13-1.
- The Redbirds covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 15.5 points or greater last year.
- Illinois State’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 148.8 points, 16.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
LSU vs. Illinois State Last Season Stat Comparison
|LSU Rank||LSU AVG||Illinois State AVG||Illinois State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
LSU Tigers Leaders
- Tari Eason averaged 16.9 points per contest to go with 6.6 rebounds and one assist per game last season.
- Darius Days pulled down 7.8 rebounds per game, while Xavier Pinson averaged 4.8 assists per contest.
- Days hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Illinois State Redbirds Leaders
- Antonio Reeves averaged 20.1 points per game last season.
- Sy Chatman collected six rebounds per game and Mark Freeman dished out 3.4 assists per contest.
- Josiah Strong was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.5 per game.