Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (7-9) take the court against the New York Knicks (8-9) as only 2.5-point favorites on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and MSG. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Knicks
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and MSG
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Oklahoma City has played as a moneyline favorite of -140 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Thunder have compiled a 10-6-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Thunder are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Oklahoma City has had in its games this year is 1.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- A total of 11 of the Thunder’s 17 games with a set total have hit the over (64.7%).
New York Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Knicks have been the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- This season, New York has won three of its 10 games, or 30%, when it is the underdog by at least +118 on the moneyline.
- The Knicks have registered a 7-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 4-6.
- The average over/under in New York’s games this season is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 231.5 in this outing.
- Knicks games have gone over the total eight times this year.
Thunder vs. Knicks Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Thunder this season is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who scores 31.1 points and dishes out 5.9 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey averages 14.9 points per game and adds 7.1 rebounds and 5.7 assists for the Thunder.
- Tre Mann makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
New York Knicks Leaders
- Julius Randle’s averages this season include 20.5 points, 8.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Jalen Brunson adds 20 points, 3.6 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game to the team’s offensive production.
- Randle is dependable from distance with two made threes per game.