Table of Contents
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-1) and the Cal Baptist Lancers (3-1) play in a game bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at Williams Arena on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 125.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Gophers vs. Lancers
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Williams Arena
Minnesota Betting Stats & Information
- Minnesota was the moneyline favorite nine total times last season. It finished 8-1 in those games.
- Minnesota had a record of 8-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter last year (88.9%).
- The Golden Gophers’ record against the spread last season was 13-17-0.
- The average over/under Minnesota had set in games last year was 11.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Cal Baptist won two out of the 15 games, or 13.3%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Lancers were 2-13 last season when entering a game as an underdog by -110 or more on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Lancers were 13-16-2 last season.
- The average over/under in Cal Baptist’s games in 2021 was 12.8 more points than the point total of 125 in this outing.
Minnesota vs. Cal Baptist Last Season Stat Comparison
|Minnesota Rank||Minnesota AVG||Cal Baptist AVG||Cal Baptist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- Jamison Battle scored 17.5 points and pulled down 6.3 boards per game last season.
- Payton Willis distributed 4.3 assists per game while scoring 15.9 PPG.
- Battle knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest a season ago.
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- Ty Rowell scored 11.8 points per game last season.
- Daniel Akin collected 8.1 rebounds per game and Taran Armstrong dished out 6.3 assists per matchup.
- Rowell was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.3 per game.