Table of Contents
The UNLV Rebels (4-0) host the Southern Illinois Salukis (3-1) after winning four home games in a row. The Salukis are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which tips at 1:00 AM ET on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Salukis vs. Rebels
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 AM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Illinois won 11 of the 13 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (84.6%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter last year, Southern Illinois had a record of 10-2 (83.3%).
- The Salukis’ record against the spread last year was 16-12-2.
- As 1-point favorites or greater, the Salukis went 7-6 against the spread last year.
- Southern Illinois’ average point total in matchups last year was 125.4, 3.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
UNLV Betting Stats & Info
- UNLV won four, or 28.6%, of the 14 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Rebels entered 14 games last season as an underdog by -104 or more and were 4-10 in those contests.
- The Rebels covered the spread 14 times in 32 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1 point or more, the Rebels went 6-9 last year.
- The average total in UNLV’s games in 2021 was seven more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Southern Illinois vs. UNLV Last Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Illinois Rank||Southern Illinois AVG||UNLV AVG||UNLV Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- Marcus Domask averaged 15.1 points, 5.2 boards and 3.9 assists per game last season.
- Lance Jones knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton averaged 21.9 points per game last season.
- Jordan McCabe collected 4.8 assists per game and Royce Hamm Jr. pulled down 9.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Hamilton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.5 per game.