Table of Contents
The Marquette Golden Eagles (3-1) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Mississippi State Bulldogs (4-0) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Information
- Mississippi State put together an 18-4 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 81.8% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -152 or shorter last year, Mississippi State had a record of 16-1 (94.1%).
- The Bulldogs’ record against the spread last year was 16-17-1.
- The Bulldogs went 11-7 as 2.5-point favorites or more last year.
- The average total Mississippi State had set in matchups last year was 4.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Marquette Betting Stats & Info
- Marquette was underdogs in 19 games last season and won 10 (52.6%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Golden Eagles won six of their 12 games, or 50%, when they were an underdog by at least +127 on the moneyline.
- The Golden Eagles were 16-15-1 against the spread last year.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Eagles went 8-6 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Marquette in 2021 was 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mississippi State vs. Marquette Last Season Stat Comparison
|Mississippi State Rank||Mississippi State AVG||Marquette AVG||Marquette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- Iverson Molinar scored 17.5 points and dished out 3.6 assists per game last season.
- Garrison Brooks grabbed 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 10.4 points a contest.
- Shakeel Moore made 1.3 threes per game a season ago.
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- Justin Lewis was solid last season with 16.8 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Kolek racked up 5.9 assists per game.
- Lewis had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.