Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (2-2) square off against the Albany (NY) Great Danes (2-3) as just 2.5-point favorites on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 132 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Governors vs. Great Danes
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Arena: SEFCU Arena
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Information
- Austin Peay went 5-2 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 71.4% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -141 or shorter last year, Austin Peay finished with a record of 5-1 (83.3%).
- The Governors’ record against the spread last year was 12-14-1.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Governors went 3-3 against the spread last year.
- The average over/under Austin Peay had set in games last year was 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Albany (NY) Betting Stats & Info
- Albany (NY) has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Great Danes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +118.
- The Great Danes have covered the spread once in four opportunities this season.
- The Great Danes have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Albany (NY) this year is 13.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Austin Peay vs. Albany (NY) Last Season Stat Comparison
|Austin Peay Rank||Austin Peay AVG||Albany (NY) AVG||Albany (NY) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett put up 12.3 points and 6.8 boards per game last season.
- Carlos Paez averaged 3.2 assists per game while also scoring 6 points per contest.
- Tariq Silver knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
Albany (NY) Great Danes Leaders
- The Great Danes’ Gerald Drumgoole Jr. puts up enough points (13.6 per game) and assists (2.4 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Jonathan Beagle’s stat line of 8.4 rebounds, 10.4 points and one assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Albany (NY) rebounding leaderboard.
- Drumgoole is the top shooter from deep for the Great Danes, hitting 2.6 threes per game.