Table of Contents
The Toledo Rockets (3-0) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (1-4) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Municipal Auditorium as big, 17.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 11:00 AM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Municipal Auditorium
Toledo Betting Stats & Information
- Toledo won 83.3% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (20-4).
- Toledo played as a moneyline favorite of -2647 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Rockets’ record against the spread last year was 22-11-0.
- The Rockets won once ATS (1-2) as a 17.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average point total for Toledo’s games last year was 3.9 fewer points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- UMKC has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Kangaroos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1217 odds on them winning this game.
- The Kangaroos are 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 17.5-point underdogs this season, the Kangaroos are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for UMKC this year is 17.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Toledo vs. UMKC Last Season Stat Comparison
|Toledo Rank||Toledo AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- Ryan Rollins put up 18.9 points per game last season to go with six rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- JT Shumate grabbed 6.1 rebounds per game, while Rayj Dennis dished out four assists per contest.
- Shumate made two threes per game a season ago.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Shemarri Allen is at the top of the Kangaroos scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also grabs six rebounds and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- The UMKC leaders in rebounding and assists are Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 7.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 10 points and 2.4 assists per game) and Anderson Kopp with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 13 points and two rebounds per game).
- Kopp is reliable from distance and leads the Kangaroos with three made threes per game.