Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams hit the court when the No. 17 San Diego State Aztecs (3-0) host the Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Aztecs are 2.5-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Buckeyes, who have won three straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Buckeyes
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
|San Diego State||-2.5||137.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State won 81.5% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (22-5).
- San Diego State had a record of 20-2 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -144 or shorter last year (90.9%).
- The Aztecs’ record against the spread last season was 17-15-0.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Aztecs went 13-11 against the spread last season.
- The average total San Diego State had set in games last year was 14 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Ohio State Betting Stats & Info
- Ohio State was underdogs nine times last season and won four of those games.
- Last season, the Buckeyes won two of their seven games when they were an underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Buckeyes were 16-16-0 against the spread last year.
- The Buckeyes went 4-3 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last year.
- The average total in Ohio State’s games in 2021 was three more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
San Diego State vs. Ohio State Last Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Ohio State AVG||Ohio State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Matt Bradley averaged 16.9 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game last season.
- Nathan Mensah grabbed 6.9 rebounds per game, while Trey Pulliam notched 3.4 assists per contest.
- Bradley knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- E.J. Liddell was solid last season with 19.4 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Jamari Wheeler collected three assists per game.
- Liddell was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.4 per game.