Table of Contents
The UC Riverside Highlanders (2-2) face the Weber State Wildcats (1-2) as just 1.5-point favorites on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: UCR Student Recreation Center
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Information
- UC Riverside was the moneyline favorite 15 total times last season. It went 10-5 in those games.
- UC Riverside had a record of 10-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -137 or shorter last year (76.9%).
- The Highlanders had 14 wins in 28 games against the spread last year.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the Highlanders went 8-7 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for UC Riverside’s games last year was 7.2 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- Weber State was underdogs in six games last season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Wildcats were 2-4 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +114 or more on the moneyline.
- The Wildcats’ record against the spread last year was 14-17-0.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats went 3-3 against the spread last season.
- The average over/under in Weber State’s games in 2021 was 8.9 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
UC Riverside vs. Weber State Last Season Stat Comparison
|UC Riverside Rank||UC Riverside AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- Zyon Pullin put up 14.3 points per game last season to go with 4.3 assists.
- Callum McRae pulled down 7.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.8 points a contest.
- Flynn Cameron knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Koby McEwen scored 18.2 points per game last season.
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara collected three assists a game and Dillon Jones grabbed 10.6 rebounds per matchup.
- McEwen was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.1 per game.