Table of Contents
The No. 11 Texas Longhorns (3-0) are heavy favorites (-24.5) as they try to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-3) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Moody Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Lumberjacks
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas was the moneyline favorite 25 total times last season. It went 20-5 in those games.
- Texas won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -10000 or shorter last year.
- The Longhorns’ record against the spread last year was 13-20-1.
- The Longhorns had an ATS record of 4-2 as 24.5-point favorites or more last year.
- Texas’ average point total in outings last year was 129.4, 5.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Arizona has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Lumberjacks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +4000.
- The Lumberjacks are a perfect 4-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under in Northern Arizona’s games this year is 4.1 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Texas vs. Northern Arizona Last Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- Timmy Allen accumulated 12.1 points and 6.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Marcus Carr averaged 3.4 assists per game to go with his 11.4 PPG scoring average.
- Andrew Jones knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest a season ago.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Jalen Cole puts up 12.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lumberjacks.
- Carson Towt puts up a stat line of 10.2 rebounds, 9 points and three assists per game for Northern Arizona to take the top rebound spot on the team. Oakland Fort has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 6.6 points and one rebound per outing.
- Cone knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Lumberjacks.