Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-0) are underdogs (+5.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Utah Utes (3-1) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The over/under in the matchup is 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Utes vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Jon M. Huntsman Center
Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Utah won 66.7% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (10-5).
- Utah had a record of 8-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -200 or shorter last year (80%).
- The Utes’ record against the spread last season was 11-17-3.
- The Utes had an ATS record of 6-3 as 5.5-point favorites or more last season.
- The average point total in Utah’s games last year was 6.6 more points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Tech was underdogs 22 times last season and won four, or 18.2%, of those games.
- The Yellow Jackets had a record of 1-11, a 8.3% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +165 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Yellow Jackets’ record against the spread last season was 12-17-2.
- The Yellow Jackets’ ATS record as underdogs of 5.5 points or more was 5-6-1 last season.
- The average total in Georgia Tech’s games in 2021 was 5.3 more points than the point total of 134 for this outing.
Utah vs. Georgia Tech Last Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Rank||Utah AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Utes Leaders
- Branden Carlson put up 13.5 points per game last season to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Marco Anthony pulled down seven rebounds per game, while Rollie Worster averaged 3.1 assists per contest.
- Gabe Madsen knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Michael Devoe scored 17.9 points per game and dished out 3.1 assists per outing last season.
- Jordan Usher pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Devoe had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.3 shots from deep per game.