Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (3-2) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Bucknell Bison (3-2) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at Ocean Center as just 1-point favorites. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on FloSports. The point total is set at 134 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Governors vs. Bison
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Arena: Ocean Center
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Information
- Austin Peay has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Governors have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Governors have put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Bison are 1-1 against the spread.
- Austin Peay’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.6, 2.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Bucknell Betting Stats & Info
- Bucknell has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -102 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bison are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bison have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Bucknell’s games this season have averaged a total of 138.6 points, 4.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Austin Peay vs. Bucknell Season Stat Comparison
|Austin Peay Rank||Austin Peay AVG||Bucknell AVG||Bucknell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Shon Robinson leads the Governors in scoring, tallying 15.3 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett is Austin Peay’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while Carlos Paez is its best passer, averaging 2.4 assists in each contest.
- Paez makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest.
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- The Bison’s Xander Rice averages enough points (16.6 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Andre Screen is at the top of the Bucknell rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 14.4 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Rice is the top shooter from deep for the Bison, hitting 2.6 threes per game.