Table of Contents
The Northern Kentucky Norse (2-2) play the UT Arlington Mavericks (2-3) as 6.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 1:30 PM ET on FloSports. The matchup has a point total of 123.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Estero, Florida
- Arena: Hertz Arena
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky was the moneyline favorite 18 total times last season. It went 11-7 in those games.
- Northern Kentucky won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -298 or shorter last year.
- The Norse’s record against the spread last season was 16-14-0.
- The Norse had an ATS record of 4-4 as 6.5-point favorites or more last season.
- Northern Kentucky’s average point total in matchups last year was 135, 11.5 points higher than the total in this game.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Arlington has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +239 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks are 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for UT Arlington’s games this year is 10.1 more points than the point total of 123.5 in this outing.
Northern Kentucky vs. UT Arlington Last Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick averaged 16.8 points per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Chris Brandon averaged 7.4 boards per game and Bryson Langdon dished out 3.9 assists per game.
- Warrick knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest a season ago.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Taj Anderson is the top scorer for the Mavericks with 10 points per game. He also adds 1.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Shemar Wilson puts up a stat line of 9.4 rebounds, 8 points and 0.6 assists per game for UT Arlington to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kyron Gibson holds the top spot for assists with two per game, adding 6.8 points and 2.5 rebounds per outing.
- Anderson is reliable from three-point range and leads the Mavericks with 1.6 made threes per game.