Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Dak Prescott before he suits up for NFL action on Thursday at 4:30 PM ET live on FOX. NFC East rivals square off in Week 12 when Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys (7-3) play the New York Giants (7-3) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Dak Prescott Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 247.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-110)
Dak Prescott Passing Stats
- Prescott has thrown for 1,132 yards (226.4 per game) while completing 67.8% of his passes, with eight TDs and four INTs.
- He’s tacked on 67 yards on 17 carries and one touchdown, averaging 13.4 rushing yards per game.
- Prescott has completed 20.6 passes per game this season, 24th in the league.
- Prescott has racked up 657 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 30th in the NFL.
- The Cowboys have run 51.4% passing plays and 48.6% rushing plays this season. They rank eighth in the NFL in scoring.
Against New York
- Prescott’s 173 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Giants are 74.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Prescott recorded more yards than this game’s 247.5-yard over/under one time in those matchups.
- Prescott threw multiple touchdown passes twice in those three contests against the Giants. He threw multiple TD passes against them once.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (11/20/2022): 22-of-25 (88%), 276 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Packers (11/13/2022): 27-of-46 (58.7%), 265 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTsvs. Bears (10/30/2022): 21-of-27 (77.8%), 250 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT; 5 carries, 34 yards, 1 TD