Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Daniel Jones for Thursday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC East foes square off in Week 12 when Jones’ New York Giants (7-3) play the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Daniel Jones Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 193.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 37.5 (-120)
Daniel Jones Passing Stats
- Jones has thrown for 1,937 yards (193.7 per game) while completing 65.1% of his passes, with nine TDs and four INTs.
- In addition he has 437 rushing yards on 76 carries with four TDs, averaging 43.7 yards per game.
- Jones ranks 32nd in the league with 18.3 completed passes per game (183 total completions this season).
- Jones ranks 23rd in the NFL with 953 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Giants have run 45.8% passing plays and 54.2% rushing plays this season. They rank 23rd in the NFL in scoring.
- Jones’ 98 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Cowboys are 95.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Jones threw for more yards than this game’s 193.5-yard over/under once in those matchups.
- Jones didn’t have a touchdown pass in any of those matchups.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Lions (11/20/2022): 27-of-44 (61.4%), 341 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs; 7 carries, 50 yards, 1 TDvs. Texans (11/13/2022): 13-of-17 (76.5%), 197 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 5 carries, 24 yardsat Seahawks (10/30/2022): 17-of-31 (54.8%), 176 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs