Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop bet markets for Darius Slayton ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 4:30 PM ET airing on FOX. Slayton and the New York Giants (7-3) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 12 with the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Darius Slayton Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-115)
Darius Slayton Receiving Stats
- Slayton’s 413 yards receiving (45.9 per game) top the Giants. He has 24 catches (on 38 targets) and two TDs.
- Slayton has been the target of 38 of his team’s 284 passing attempts this season, or 13.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 22 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.1%.
- Slayton’s 7.7 receiving yards per game in his three matchups against the Cowboys are 38.8 fewer than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- Slayton, in three games against them, has never exceeded 46.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton, in three matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Lions (11/20/2022): 5 receptions, 86 yardsvs. Texans (11/13/2022): 3 receptions, 95 yards, 1 TDat Seahawks (10/30/2022): 5 receptions, 66 yards