Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted player prop bet markets for Amon-Ra St. Brown ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 12:30 PM ET airing on CBS. St. Brown and the Detroit Lions (4-6) take the field against the Buffalo Bills (7-3) in Week 12 at Ford Field.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Amon-Ra St. Brown Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 12:30 PM
- Date: November 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 74.5 (-115)
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Stats
- St. Brown has 56 receptions (78 targets) and a team-high 594 yards receiving (66.0 per game) plus three TDs.
- So far this season, 23.8% of the 328 passes thrown by his team have gone St. Brown’s way.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 30 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Last 3 Games
- at Giants (11/20/2022): 7 receptions, 76 yardsat Bears (11/13/2022): 10 receptions, 119 yardsvs. Packers (11/6/2022): 4 receptions, 55 yards