Table of Contents
The Golden State Warriors (8-10) are 9-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Los Angeles Clippers (11-7) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at Chase Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN and NBCS-BA. The matchup has an over/under of 222.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Clippers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN and NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors have won eight of the 14 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (57.1%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -366 or shorter, Golden State has gone 3-2 (60% win percentage).
- The Warriors have a 6-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 0-4 against the spread when favored by 9 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Golden State has had set in matchups this year is 11.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Nine of the Warriors’ 18 games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Clippers have won one of the three games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +291.
- The Clippers have put together a record of 9-9-0 against the spread this year.
- Los Angeles’ games this season have averaged a total of 211.9 points, 10.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, four of the Clippers’ games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs. Clippers Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors active leader in points and assists this season is Stephen Curry, who puts up 32.3 points per game along with 7.1 assists.
- Kevon Looney puts up 5.8 points per game and adds 6.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists for the Warriors.
- The Warriors get 5.3 three-pointers per game out of Curry.
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- Paul George averages 23.6 points per game, while also pulling down 6.0 rebounds and racking up 4.3 assists per game.
- Ivica Zubac averages 9.8 points, 11.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, while John Wall adds 11.7 points, 2.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- George is the top scorer from deep for the Clippers (among active players), hitting 2.8 threes per game.