Table of Contents
The Minnesota Timberwolves (9-8) bring a four-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Indiana Pacers (10-6), winners of five straight. The Pacers are underdogs by only 1 point in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET (on BSIN and BSNX) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 235.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Timberwolves vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSIN and BSNX
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Timberwolves Betting Stats & Information
- The Timberwolves have won 61.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-5).
- Minnesota has a record of 8-5 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -111 or shorter (winning 61.5%).
- The Timberwolves have gone 6-11-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1 point or more, the Timberwolves have a 5-8 record against the spread.
- Minnesota’s average point total in outings this season is 228.7, 6.8 points fewer than the total in this game.
- Seven of the Timberwolves’ 16 games with a set total have hit the over (43.8%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pacers have won six out of the 11 games, or 54.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Indiana has won six of its 11 games, or 54.5%, when it is the underdog by at least -109 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers have put together a record of 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Pacers have an ATS record of 8-3.
- The average point total for Indiana this year is 4.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Pacers have hit the over eight times this season.
Timberwolves vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Timberwolves Rank||Timberwolves AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards (among active players), who averages 22.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 3.9 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert adds 13.1 points, 0.9 assists and 12.3 rebounds per contest. D’Angelo Russell puts up 13.8 points, 6.2 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Edwards leads active Timberwolves in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton scores 20.4 points per game, while also grabbing 4.6 rebounds and averaging 10.6 assists per game.
- Jalen Smith records 10.8 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield is consistent from three-point range with 3.8 made threes per game.