Table of Contents
The San Antonio Spurs (6-12) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (10-7) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at AT&T Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSNO. The point total in the matchup is 232.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSNO
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 63.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-4).
- New Orleans has gone 4-2 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -264 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- The Pelicans’ ATS record is 9-8-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Pelicans are 3-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for New Orleans’ games this year is 4.4 fewer points than the total of 232 in this matchup.
- Nine of the Pelicans’ 18 games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- The Spurs have entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won five, or 29.4%, of those games.
- San Antonio has a record of 2-8, a 20% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +214 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Spurs have covered the spread nine times this year (9-9-0).
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for San Antonio this year is 1.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, eight of the Spurs’ games have gone over the point total.
Pelicans vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum leads active Pelicans’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 18.7 points and distributing 6.1 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ averages this season are 13.2 points, 9.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- The Pelicans get 2.4 three-pointers per game out of McCollum.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson averages 21.3 points per game. He also pulls down 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Tre Jones adds 11.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.7 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Jakob Poeltl is on the books for 13.6 points, 9.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Johnson is the top scorer from deep for the Spurs (among active players), hitting 3.4 threes per game.