Table of Contents
The Cleveland Cavaliers (11-6) are favored (by 8.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (10-7) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 217.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and ROOT Sports NW+
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers have put together a 9-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Cleveland has played as a moneyline favorite of -357 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Cavaliers have an 11-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point favorites this season, the Cavaliers are 2-0 against the spread.
- Cleveland’s average point total in matchups this season is 223.8, 6.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in nine of the Cavaliers’ 17 games with a set total.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- The Trail Blazers have entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won seven, or 58.3%, of those games.
- This season, Portland has won two of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +285 on the moneyline.
- The Trail Blazers have gone 11-5-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8.5 points or more so far this year, the Trail Blazers went 3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Portland’s games this year is 1.9 more points than the point total of 217 in this outing.
- Games involving the Trail Blazers have hit the over seven times this season.
Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell leads active Cavaliers’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 29.8 points and distributing 6.0 assists.
- Jarrett Allen contributes with 11.1 boards and 1.3 assists per game in addition to his 13.6 PPG scoring average.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Cavaliers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.8 per contest.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Anfernee Simons scores 22.9 points per game, while also pulling down 3.3 rebounds and racking up 4.1 assists per game.
- Jusuf Nurkic also is good for 13.6 points, 10.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Simons averages 3.9 three-pointers per game.