Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (7-10) are underdogs (by 7 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (12-4) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 218.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks are 11-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 78.6% of those games).
- Milwaukee has won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -303 or shorter.
- The Bucks have gone 10-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Bucks are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Milwaukee has had set in games this season is 0.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Bucks have gone over in six of their 17 games with a set total (35.3%).
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulls have won four, or 33.3%, of the 12 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago has played as an underdog of +241 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Bulls have covered the spread nine times this season (9-8-0).
- The Bulls have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Chicago this season is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Bulls games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
Bucks vs. Bulls Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads active Bucks players in scoring, tallying 30.1 points per game to go with 11.6 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
- Jrue Holiday is averaging 18.6 points, 7.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game, while Bobby Portis adds 13.6 points, 2.2 assists and 10.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Bucks get 2.4 three-pointers per game out of Brook Lopez.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan averages 25.4 points per game, while also grabbing 4.2 rebounds and averaging 4.2 assists per game.
- Nikola Vucevic puts up 15.5 points, 11.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Zach LaVine is the top scorer from deep for the Bulls (among active players), hitting 3.0 threes per game.