The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (3-2) take the court against the Drexel Dragons (3-1) as 3.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on FloSports. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Dragons
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Estero, Florida
- Arena: Hertz Arena
FGCU vs Drexel Betting Information
FGCU Betting Stats & Information
- FGCU is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -171 or shorter.
- The Eagles have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- FGCU’s average point total in matchups this season is 145.4, 11.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Drexel Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Drexel was the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- Last season, the Dragons were at least a +145 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- Against the spread, the Dragons were 16-11-1 last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, the Dragons went 6-1-1 last year.
- Drexel’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 143.1 points, 9.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
FGCU vs. Drexel Last Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Leaders
- Zach Anderson leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, putting up 14.8 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Catto leads FGCU in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 6.2 points per contest.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Chase Johnston, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- Camren Wynter put up 15.8 points per game last season and contributed 4.6 assists.
- Amari Williams pulled down 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Coletrane Washington made 1.5 threes per game a season ago.