Table of Contents
A pair of hot teams meet when the Kansas State Wildcats (4-0) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (5-0) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Wildcats are 4-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Wolf Pack, who have won five straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Wolf Pack
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Arena: John Gray Gymnasium
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas State finished with a 9-6 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 60% of those games).
- Kansas State won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -187 or shorter last year.
- The Wildcats’ record against the spread last year was 15-14-2.
- The Wildcats won twice ATS (2-4-1) as a 4-point favorite or more last year.
- Kansas State’s average point total in matchups last year was 136.5, 2.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
Nevada Betting Stats & Info
- Nevada won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Wolf Pack have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +158.
- The Wolf Pack’s ATS record is 4-0-0 this year.
- The average total for Nevada’s games this year is 7.4 fewer points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Kansas State vs. Nevada Last Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank||Kansas State AVG||Nevada AVG||Nevada Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Nijel Pack averaged 17.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game last season.
- Mark Smith averaged 8.4 boards per game and Markquis Nowell dished out five assists per game.
- Pack made 3.3 threes per game a season ago.
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas is the top scorer for the Wolf Pack with 17 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and two assists per game to his statistics.
- Nevada’s leader in rebounds is Darrion Williams with 7.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Kenan Blackshear with 6.2 per game.
- Lucas is consistent from three-point range and leads the Wolf Pack with 2.6 made threes per game.