Table of Contents
The George Washington Colonials (3-1) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the UCSD Tritons (1-4) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Tritons
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
George Washington Betting Stats & Information
- George Washington was favored on the moneyline eight total times last season. It finished 6-2 in those games.
- George Washington never played as a moneyline favorite of -397 or shorter.
- The Colonials had 15 wins in 30 games against the spread last season.
- The average point total for George Washington’s games last year was 0.2 more points than the total of 141 in this matchup.
UCSD Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UCSD has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tritons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +313.
- The Tritons are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- UCSD’s games this year have averaged a total of 135.2 points, 5.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
George Washington vs. UCSD Last Season Stat Comparison
|George Washington Rank||George Washington AVG||UCSD AVG||UCSD Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- James Bishop averaged 16.7 points per contest to go with 2.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. pulled down 7.8 rebounds per game, while Brayon Freeman averaged 3.6 assists per contest.
- Bishop knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest a season ago.
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Bryce Pope sits at the top of the Tritons scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also collects 3.2 rebounds and dishes out 1.8 assists per game.
- Francis Nwaokorie has a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.8 assists per game for UCSD to take the top rebound spot on the team. Roddie Anderson III holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 9.2 points and 3.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Pope is the top shooter from distance for the Tritons, hitting 2.6 threes per game.