Table of Contents
The Northwestern Wildcats (4-0) host the Liberty Flames (2-2) after winning three home games in a row. The Wildcats are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Flames
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Cancún, Mexico
- Arena: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Northwestern Betting Stats & Information
- Northwestern won 12 of the 15 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (80%).
- Northwestern had a record of 10-3 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -172 or shorter last year (76.9%).
- The Wildcats had 13 wins in 31 games against the spread last season.
- As 3.5-point favorites or greater, the Wildcats went 6-7 against the spread last season.
- The average over/under Northwestern had set in games last year was 11.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Liberty Betting Stats & Info
- Liberty was underdogs in six games last season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Flames were 1-3 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +143 or more on the moneyline.
- The Flames had 12 wins in 33 games against the spread last year.
- The Flames won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last year.
- The average total in Liberty’s games in 2021 was 5.8 more points than the point total of 131 in this outing.
Northwestern vs. Liberty Last Season Stat Comparison
|Northwestern Rank||Northwestern AVG||Liberty AVG||Liberty Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northwestern Wildcats Leaders
- Pete Nance scored 14.6 points and pulled down 6.5 boards per game last season.
- Boo Buie averaged 4.3 assists per game while also scoring 14.1 points per contest.
- Buie knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Liberty Flames Leaders
- Darius McGhee put up 24.6 points per game last season.
- Blake Preston grabbed 4.7 rebounds per game and Kyle Rode averaged 4.2 assists per game.
- McGhee was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 4.3 per game.