Table of Contents
The Indianapolis Colts (4-6-1) play the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-7) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Monday, November 28, 2022.
The Steelers are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+2.5), against the Colts (with an over/under of 39 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Indianapolis Colts vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Colts
- So far this season, the Colts have compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Colts are winless against the spread (0-4) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- In the Colts’ 11 games with a set total, two have hit the over (18.2%).
Stats & Insights for Colts
- On defense, the Colts have been a top-five unit, ranking fifth-best by giving up only 307.6 yards per game. They rank 24th on offense (321.4 yards per game).
- The Colts have been a bottom-five scoring offense this season, ranking second-worst with 15.7 points per game. On defense, they are ranked 11th in the NFL (20 points allowed per game).
- The Colts are compiling 222.6 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 16th in the NFL. On defense, they rank seventh, giving up 194.2 passing yards per contest.
- The Colts are putting up 98.7 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 12th, giving up 113.5 rushing yards per contest.
- The Colts are averaging a 36.9% third-down percentage on offense this season (25th in NFL), and they are surrendering a 34.3% third-down percentage (sixth) on the other side of the ball.
- The Colts have the fifth-best defense in the NFL in terms of yards per play allowed (5.2), while their offense is ranked 21st, putting up 5.4 per play.
- With 11 forced turnovers (20th in NFL) against 19 turnovers committed (31st in NFL), the Colts’ -8 turnover margin is the second-worst in the NFL.
Colts’ Best Players
- Matt Ryan: 2,443 PASS YDS / 271.4 YPG / 69.2% / 10 TD / 9 INT
- Jonathan Taylor: 151 CAR / 693 YDS / 86.6 YPG / 3 TD / 21 REC / 97 YDS / 12.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 42 CAR / 130 YDS / 13 YPG / 1 TD / 20 REC / 124 YDS / 12.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 67 REC / 678 YDS / 67.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Parris Campbell: 44 REC / 440 YDS / 40 YPG / 3 TD
- Alec Pierce: 28 REC / 424 YDS / 42.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Yannick Ngakoue: 21 TKL / 4 TFL / 6.5 SACK
- Zaire Franklin: 108 TKL / 8 TFL / 1 SACK / 3 PD
- Rodney Thomas II: 26 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers are 4-5-1 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Steelers are 3-4-1 against the spread.
- Out of the Steelers’ 10 games with a set total, four have hit the over (40%).
Stats & Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers’ defense has been bottom-five in total defense this season, allowing 375.5 total yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst. Offensively, they rank 27th with 312 total yards per contest.
- The Steelers rank fifth-worst in points per game (17), but they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking 26th in the NFL with 24.4 points ceded per contest.
- The Steelers have been struggling in pass defense, ranking worst with 272.1 passing yards given up per game. They have been more productive offensively, compiling 204.2 passing yards per contest (23rd-ranked).
- In terms of rushing, the Steelers rank 22nd in the NFL on offense (107.8 rushing yards per game) and seventh defensively (103.4 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- The Steelers rank 23rd in the NFL with a 37.6% third-down conversion rate on offense, and 20th with a 41% third-down percentage allowed on defense.
- The Steelers’ offense has been struggling in terms of yards per play, ranking second-worst in the NFL at 5.1. They have been more productive on defense, allowing 6 yards per play (24th-ranked).
- The Steelers have registered 14 forced turnovers (ninth in NFL) and committed 14 turnovers (22nd in NFL) this season for a 0 turnover margin that ranks 16th in the NFL.
Best Players for Steelers
- Kenny Pickett: 1,426 PASS YDS / 203.7 YPG / 65.4% / 3 TD / 8 INT / 29 CAR / 163 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Najee Harris: 148 CAR / 550 YDS / 55 YPG / 3 TD / 28 REC / 138 YDS / 13.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Jaylen Warren: 38 CAR / 190 YDS / 19 YPG / 0 TD / 16 REC / 137 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Pat Freiermuth: 44 REC / 482 YDS / 53.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Diontae Johnson: 51 REC / 456 YDS / 45.6 YPG / 0 TD
- George Pickens: 33 REC / 453 YDS / 45.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Alex Highsmith: 37 TKL / 8 TFL / 9 SACK / 1 PD
- Myles Jack: 81 TKL / 2 TFL / 3 PD
- Minkah Fitzpatrick: 48 TKL / 3 INT / 7 PD