Table of Contents
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-0) are heavily favored (by 15 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Bowling Green Falcons (2-2) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The point total is 149.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Irish vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Arena: Purcell Pavilion
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Information
- Notre Dame finished with a 16-4 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Notre Dame won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1304 or shorter last year.
- The Fighting Irish were 20-15-0 against the spread last season.
- The Fighting Irish won twice ATS (2-3) as a 15-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average total Notre Dame had set in games last year was 9.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Bowling Green was the underdog 14 times and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- The Falcons played as an underdog of +792 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Against the spread, the Falcons were 11-18-0 last year.
- The Falcons didn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as 15-point or more underdogs last season.
- The average total for Bowling Green’s games in 2021 was 11.2 more points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Notre Dame vs. Bowling Green Last Season Stat Comparison
|Notre Dame Rank||Notre Dame AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- Blake Wesley put up 14.4 points per game last season to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Paul Atkinson grabbed 6.9 rebounds per game, while Prentiss Hubb dished out four assists per contest.
- Dane Goodwin knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden was solid last season with 15.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Myron Gordon collected 3.3 assists per game.
- Trey Diggs connected on 2.1 threes per game a season ago.