Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (3-3) visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (2-2) after losing three straight road games. The Red Wolves are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Wolves vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Arena: First National Bank Arena
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas State was the moneyline favorite 15 total times last season. It went 12-3 in those games.
- Arkansas State had a record of 8-2 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -156 or shorter last year (80%).
- The Red Wolves had 13 wins in 29 games against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Red Wolves went 4-5-1 last season.
- The average point total for Arkansas State’s games last year was 3.1 fewer points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- UT Martin has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Skyhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +132 moneyline set for this game.
- The Skyhawks are 1-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Skyhawks are 1-2 against the spread.
- UT Martin’s games this year have averaged a total of 156.2 points, 14.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Arkansas State vs. UT Martin Last Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas State Rank||Arkansas State AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- Norchad Omier accumulated 17.9 points and 12.2 rebounds per game last season.
- Caleb Fields averaged 4.4 assists per game to go with his 7.3 PPG scoring average.
- Marquis Eaton knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest a season ago.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- K.J. Simon racks up 14.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Skyhawks.
- The UT Martin leaders in rebounding and assists are Chris Nix with 5.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.8 points and two assists per game) and Jordan Sears with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.8 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Desmond Williams is the most prolific from distance for the Skyhawks, hitting 2.7 threes per game.