Table of Contents
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-1) hit the court against the Rider Broncs (1-3) as double-digit, 16-point favorites on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Scarlet Knights vs. Broncs
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Arena: Jersey Mike’s Arena
Rutgers Betting Stats & Information
- Rutgers was favored on the moneyline 16 total times last season. It finished 9-7 in those games.
- Rutgers had a record of 5-1 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1667 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- The Scarlet Knights’ record against the spread last season was 13-18-1.
- The Scarlet Knights won once ATS (1-4) as a 16-point favorite or more last year.
- The average over/under Rutgers had set in games last year was two fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Rider Betting Stats & Info
- Rider won six, or 28.6%, of the 21 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Broncs played as an underdog of +900 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Broncs were 15-17-0 against the spread last season.
- The Broncs went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 16 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Rider in 2021 was 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rutgers vs. Rider Last Season Stat Comparison
|Rutgers Rank||Rutgers AVG||Rider AVG||Rider Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- Ron Harper Jr. put up 15.8 points per game last season to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Clifford Omoruyi pulled down 7.8 rebounds per game, while Paul Mulcahy averaged 5.3 assists per contest.
- Harper hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Rider Broncs Leaders
- Dwight Murray Jr. racked up 13.1 points per game last season and dished out 4.7 assists.
- Dimencio Vaughn collected 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Allen Powell made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.