The Los Angeles Lakers (5-10) are 7-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (10-6) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at Footprint Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have won eight of the 13 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (61.5%).
- Phoenix has gone 3-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -293 or shorter (winning 60%).
- The Suns have gone 10-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Suns are 3-2 against the spread.
- Out of the Suns’ 15 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (46.7%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have been underdogs in 11 games this season and won three (27.3%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has not won as an underdog of +238 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The Lakers have covered the spread five times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Lakers have not covered the spread when playing as at least 7-point underdogs (0-3).
- Lakers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
Suns vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker leads active Suns players in scoring, tallying 27.6 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- Deandre Ayton adds 14.6 points, 2.2 assists and 8.1 rebounds per matchup. Chris Paul puts up 9.5 points, 9.4 assists and 4.5 rebounds a game.
- Booker makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Suns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis scores 25.6 points per game, while also pulling down 12 rebounds and dishing out 2.4 assists per game.
- Russell Westbrook adds 15.6 points, 5.4 rebounds and 7.7 assists per game to the team’s cause.
- Lonnie Walker IV is the top scorer from deep for the Lakers (among active players), hitting 1.8 threes per game.