Table of Contents
Star wideout Seydou Traore and the Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-8) play the Troy Trojans (9-2) on Saturday at 3:00 PM ET at Centennial Bank Stadium.
The Red Wolves are expected to lose by double digits (currently +13.5) against the Trojans (with an over/under of 47.5 points).
Game Info and Betting Lines for Troy vs. Arkansas State
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Stadium: Centennial Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Troy Betting Insights
- Arkansas State has a 7-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- Arkansas State is a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Arkansas State’s 11 games with a set total.
Troy Stats & Insights
- Troy ranks 82nd in total offense this year (368.7 yards per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking 19th-best in the FBS with 368.7 yards allowed per game.
- Defensively, Troy has been a top-25 unit, ranking ninth-best by surrendering only 16.6 points per game. The offense ranks 103rd (22.5 points per game).
- Troy is putting up 256.4 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 41st in the FBS. The defense ranks 29th, surrendering 196.0 passing yards per contest.
- Troy has been a bottom-25 run offense this season, ranking 19th-worst with 112.4 rushing yards per contest. On defense, the Trojans are ranked 33rd in the FBS (125.2 rushing yards allowed per game).
- It’s been a hard stretch for Troy in terms of third-down rate (22nd-worst in third-down percentage at 33.8%) and 25th-worst in third-down percentage allowed (43.1%) in 2022.
- With 16 forced turnovers (56th in the FBS) against 17 turnovers committed (79th in the FBS), Troy (-1) owns the 100th-ranked turnover margin in college football.
Troy’s Best Players
- Gunnar Watson has 2,238 yards passing for Troy, completing 61.4% of his passes and collecting nine touchdowns and nine interceptions this season.
- Kimani Vidal has carried the ball 156 times for a team-high 803 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times.
- This season, DK Billingsley has carried the ball 116 times for 547 yards (49.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson’s leads his squad with 729 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 46 receptions (out of 63 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Rajae’ Johnson-Sanders has reeled in 27 passes while averaging 39.7 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Deshon Stoudemire has a total of 392 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 35 passes and scoring one touchdown.
- T.J. Jackson has 7.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 8.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Carlton Martial, Troy’s tackle leader, has 79 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Markeis Colvin leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up six tackles and two passes defended.
Arkansas State Betting Insights
- Arkansas State’s ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- In games it has played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this season, Arkansas State is 2-0 against the spread.
- Arkansas State games have hit the over in six out of 11 opportunities (54.5%).
Arkansas State Stats & Insights
- Arkansas State ranks 16th-worst in total yards per game (319.8), but it has been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 93rd in the FBS with 404.5 total yards ceded per contest.
- Arkansas State ranks 82nd in the FBS with 25.5 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 101st with 29.9 points ceded per game on defense.
- Arkansas State ranks 72nd in the FBS with 227.1 passing yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 102nd with 251.6 passing yards surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- Arkansas State’s rushing offense has been bottom-25 this season, generating 92.7 rushing yards per game, which ranks ninth-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 72nd with 152.8 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- Arkansas State’s third-down offense has been bottom-25 this season, generating a 29.9% third-down rate, which ranks eighth-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 50th with a 36.4% third-down rate ceded.
- Arkansas State has compiled nine forced turnovers (124th in the FBS) and committed seven turnovers (fourth in the FBS) this season for a +2 turnover margin that ranks 52nd in the FBS.
Arkansas State’s Best Players
- James Blackman has compiled 2,251 yards on 65.1% passing while collecting 14 touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Johnnie Lang Jr., has carried the ball 114 times for 399 yards (36.3 per game) with three touchdowns. He’s also caught 23 passes for 222 yards and three touchdowns.
- Brian Snead has racked up 299 yards on 81 carries with six touchdowns.
- Traore’s 611 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) are a team high. He has 46 catches on 62 targets with four touchdowns.
- Jeff Foreman has put up a 464-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He’s caught 27 passes on 49 targets.
- Champ Flemings’ 35 receptions (on 45 targets) have netted him 437 yards (39.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Kivon Bennett has racked up 3.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 3.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Arkansas State’s tackle leader, Jaden Harris, has 57 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Eddie Smith has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 32 tackles and two passes defended.