Table of Contents
Star QB Austin Reed and the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (7-5) meet the Florida Atlantic Owls (5-6) on Saturday at 12:00 PM ET at FAU Stadium.
The Hilltoppers are expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7) against the Owls. The over/under for this game is 61 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Western Kentucky vs. Florida Atlantic
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Boca Raton, Florida
- Stadium: FAU Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Western Kentucky Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Owls are 1-1 against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic games have gone over the point total in four out of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
Western Kentucky Stats & Insights
- Western Kentucky ranks 63rd in total defense this season (374.3 yards allowed per game), but has been thriving on offense, ranking 15th-best in the FBS with 476.4 total yards per game.
- Western Kentucky ranks 39th in scoring defense this year (22.8 points allowed per game), but has been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 17th-best in the FBS with 36.2 points per game.
- Western Kentucky owns the 61st-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (219.8 allowed per game), and has been more effective on offense, ranking third-best with 333.4 passing yards per game.
- Western Kentucky is totaling 143.0 rushing yards per game on offense this year (77th in the FBS), and is giving up 154.5 rushing yards per game (77th) on defense.
- Western Kentucky ranks 38th in third-down efficiency (43.1%) on offense and 36th in third-down percentage allowed (34.9%) on defense this year.
- Western Kentucky has forced 30 total turnovers (first in the FBS) this season and have turned it over 18 times (92nd in the FBS) for a turnover margin of +12, the third-best in college football.
Western Kentucky’s Best Players
- Reed has racked up 3,841 yards (320.1 ypg) on 325-of-495 passing with 33 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 189 rushing yards (15.8 ypg) on 80 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- Kye Robichaux has 496 rushing yards on 73 carries with three touchdowns.
- This season, Davion Ervin-Poindexter has carried the ball 90 times for 385 yards (32.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley’s 1,054 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 114 times and has registered 82 catches and seven touchdowns.
- Daewood Davis has caught 65 passes for 882 yards (73.5 yards per game) and seven touchdowns this year.
- Jaylen Hall has been the target of 85 passes and racked up 50 receptions for 611 yards, an average of 50.9 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone four times through the air this season.
- Jaques Evans, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has amassed 8.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 65 tackles.
- Upton Stout has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 16 tackles and three passes defended to his name.
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic’s ATS record is 5-6-0 this year.
- Florida Atlantic is 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- Florida Atlantic has gone over in four of their 11 games with a set total (36.4%).
Florida Atlantic Stats & Insights
- Florida Atlantic is putting up 407.1 total yards per contest on offense this season (56th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 411.5 total yards per game (99th-ranked).
- Florida Atlantic is compiling 29.6 points per contest on offense this season (58th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 26.1 points per contest (63rd-ranked) on defense.
- In terms of passing, Florida Atlantic ranks 77th in the FBS (221.1 passing yards per game) and 78th on the other side of the ball (230.8 passing yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive angle, Florida Atlantic is compiling 186.0 rushing yards per game (42nd-ranked). It ranks 100th in the FBS on defense (180.6 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Florida Atlantic ranks 42nd in the FBS with a 42.7% third-down conversion rate on offense, and 58th with a 37.8% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball.
- Florida Atlantic sports a +4 turnover margin this season, which ranks 39th in the FBS.
Florida Atlantic’s Best Players
- N’Kosi Perry has 2,418 passing yards, or 219.8 per game, so far this season. He has completed 56.6% of his passes and has recorded 23 touchdowns with five interceptions. He’s also helped out on the ground with 20.5 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner six times.
- The team’s top rusher, Larry McCammon III, has carried the ball 177 times for 881 yards (80.1 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Zuberi Mobley has racked up 96 carries and totaled 518 yards with three touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester has registered 58 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 655 (59.5 yards per game). He’s been targeted 97 times and has eight touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has collected 526 receiving yards (47.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 36 receptions.
- Je’Quan Burton has racked up 490 reciving yards (44.5 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
- Latrell Jean has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Armani-Eli Adams, Florida Atlantic’s top tackler, has 47 tackles and one interception this year.
- Dwight Toombs II leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 35 tackles and three passes defended.