Table of Contents
The UNLV Rebels (4-0) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Southern Illinois Salukis (3-1) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at JSerra Pavilion as only 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 1:00 AM ET. The over/under is set at 126.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Salukis
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 AM ET
- Location: San Juan Capistrano, California
- Arena: JSerra Pavilion
UNLV Betting Stats & Information
- UNLV won 13 of the 17 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (76.5%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -123 or shorter last year, UNLV had a record of 13-4 (76.5%).
- The Rebels had 14 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- The Rebels went 8-8 as 1.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- UNLV’s average point total in matchups last year was 135.5, nine points higher than the total in this game.
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Southern Illinois was underdogs 16 times last season and won three, or 18.8%, of those games.
- The Salukis entered 14 games last season as an underdog by +103 or more and were 2-12 in those contests.
- The Salukis were 16-12-2 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater, the Salukis went 7-6-1 last season.
- Southern Illinois’ games in 2021 averaged a total of 125.4 points, 1.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UNLV vs. Southern Illinois Last Season Stat Comparison
|UNLV Rank||UNLV AVG||Southern Illinois AVG||Southern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton averaged 21.9 points, five rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Royce Hamm Jr. pulled down 9.3 rebounds per game, while Jordan McCabe averaged 4.8 assists per contest.
- Hamilton knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest a season ago.
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- Marcus Domask put up 15.1 points per game last season while also adding 5.2 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- Lance Jones had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.1 shots from deep per game.